I am suffering pain when Peeing. What is wrong with me ?

I ve recently went to visit my boyfriend for 10 days, and we had sex alot. Now since I ve been home for 2 days, it hurts to pee, and everytime I wipe there is a light pink on the paper. I also get this tinkling feeling in my bladder . What is wrong with me ?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Sep 2010
  Anonymous's Response
you most likely have a uti. make sure to drink alot of fluids, and take some cranberry pills or get some otc azo medicine. if symptoms persist after 48 hours, i would get checked by a doctor to make sure that you don't have a bladder or kidney infection. i know bc i just had a bladder infection, and i am on antibiotics now.