Weird pain when peeing?

Hey everyone, In the middle of the night i woke up because i had this extreme urge to pee. It kind of hurt. I went to the bathroom, and when i began to pee i had this horrible uncomfortable pain. It felt like there was a lot of pressure down there(vagina)..and there was a low burning sensation. It was sooo uncomfortable. ANd the thing is I barely even peed. So just this morning, I have probably gone to the bathroom to pee like 3 times. And that horrible feeling was there each time. And each time barely anything comes out. But before i go to the bathroom, i feel like i have a full bladder(like i have to pee alot)....When i wiped myself, the tissue was this veeeeery light pink color..the pee was foggy, dark yellow(probably from the lack of water...i haven t been drinking water that much lately)........I dunno what i could have..Have any of you dealt with this before?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Sweety, it sounds to me like you may have a Urinary Tract Infection. Here, I am attaching some information that describes the symptoms you feel. Try drinking cranberry juice, and increase your water intake. Go so a doctor as well, because this can be serious. INFO: For Symptoms Not everyone with a UTI has symptoms, but most people get at least some symptoms. These may include a frequent urge to urinate and a painful, burning feeling in the area of the bladder or urethra during urination. It is not unusual to feel bad all over—tired, shaky, washed out—and to feel pain even when not urinating. Often women feel an uncomfortable pressure above the pubic bone, and some men experience a fullness in the rectum. It is common for a person with a urinary infection to complain that, despite the urge to urinate, only a small amount of urine is passed. The urine itself may look milky or cloudy, even reddish if blood is present. Normally, a UTI does not cause fever if it is in the bladder or urethra. A fever may mean that the infection has reached the kidneys. Other symptoms of a kidney infection include pain in the back or side below the ribs, nausea, or vomiting. In children, symptoms of a urinary infection may be overlooked or attributed to another disorder. A UTI should be considered when a child or infant seems irritable, is not eating normally, has an unexplained fever that does not go away, has incontinence or loose bowels, or is not thriving. Unlike adults, children are more likely to have fever and no other symptoms. This can happen to both boys and girls. The child should be seen by a doctor if there are any questions about these symptoms, especially a change in the child's urinary pattern.