I am suffering from tinnitus and giddiness and i am taking vertin16

I refered a ENT for tinitus problem. He asked me to undergo hearing test and confirmed hearing loss of 30% and prescribed Vertin 16 two times a day for 1 month. I was alright for some time. Now i feel very uncomfortable feeling dizziness feeling like whole room is rotating unable to concentrate on work sudden giddy etc . Now i started continuing the medicine now feel ok. How long one can take Vertin 16 ? does it carry any side effects . I am also feeling virtego imbalance pl help me out
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011