I am suffering from hyperthyroidism and i want to conceive with single ovary

Hullo Doctor, I am 32 years old, Height 160 CM and weight 69 kgs. My brief story. We found that i have thyroid problem in July 2009 with a TSH 150. Then i have been treated with 150 mcg Eltroxin/thyroxine for few months. Gradually reduced it to 100 mcg. In June 2010 TSH is corrected to 2.5 when on medication with Eltroxin/thyroxine 100 mcg. And when i went for the test in sept 2010 TSH went low like 0.2. As per the doctors suggession now i am using Eltroxin/thyroxine 50 mcg. TSH is 0.07 on Dec 15, 2010. I am using 50 mcg eltroxin form dec 15, 2010 My periods are regular. And i have only one ovary .. (left ovary is removed due to cyst). Ovaluation is there when using siphen tablets My husband s siemen count is 60 millions. Now i am uisng herbalife protien powder for weight loss . My doubts: 1.As i am under medication for hyperthyroidism can i use these herbalife weight loss products? 2.Please tell me the possibility of getting the pregnancy. Thank you Doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011