Is stomach growling and jelly stools caused due to green juice?

ever since i started to drink green juices my stomach wont stop growling i am feeling very strange and my stool has a jelly look to it i cant sleep i feel very nervous and depressed can this all be caused by the green juice i have never had my stomach growl for so many days and loose my hunger like that please let me know what i can do ?
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: let me know the contents of the green juice Detailed Answer: Hello, It is clear from your query that you started experiencing the symptoms after starting to drink green juices. In my view, it is mostly a side effect of the green juice that you are taking. As I know green juices are made of organic green leaves and used especially for weight loss by few people. Most weight loss products increase the metabolism of cells and it would in turn increase the hunger (growling) and gut motility (the gel like stool). I would still be interested to know the content of the juice to suggest you specifically. It is better for you to stop taking this juice. Also, consider getting a stool routine examination done. Regards,
Follow-up: Is stomach growling and jelly stools caused due to green juice? 3 hours later
the green juices were XXXXXXX spinach lemon green apples , others i made at home where out of pine XXXXXXX grapes carrots ! would some ginger ale or hot ginger and honey help me and what kind of foods should i try to eat to make my stomach right again and yes i will stop the green juices there has to be a better way !
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 hours later
Brief Answer: normal bland diet will help Detailed Answer: Hello, You seem to have taken a mixture of several green juices. I am glad you would stop all of this. Please get back to your routine diet which should be bland. You can take oats with milk, porridge, corn flakes, non-spicy and non-oily food. Do not take high fat and high calorie foods like burgers, pizzas, pastas. You can take plain bread as well. You can eat one or two direct fruits in a day like XXXXXXX or oranges. Wish you get get well soon. Take care!