I am suffering from headache with bad dreams, is this because of stress ?

sir,iam 25 a male.whenever i sleep be it day or night,i only dream irrationaly,hapazardly. sir,i am suffering from the above said probelm that whenever i sleep i only dream be it day or night.It s all hapazard &irrational Due to this i am depressed,lost my memorypower,concentration.I am feeling sleepy throughout the day &i cann t work.i have got t&thinner&thinner.Always feeling nervousness.Suffering from headache always.plz help.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011