I am suffering from Endometriosis for almost 10 years now. And i am taking Lupron injections

I am a 29yr. old female who has been suffering from edometriosis for almost 10 years now. I have had five laproscopic surgeries and two years ago, had a partial hysterectomy . I recently started Lupron injections, but the injections are causing me incredibly painful migraines and making me exhausted. My doctor has now given up on me and told me I needed to find another doctor because he could not do anything else for me. I am at my wits end!!! I now am still having pain from my endometriosis , which has moved to other parts of my body- intestines and gallbladder (I had my gallbladder taken out in October due to scarring) and now the Lupron shot is making my life even more painful. It seems like no doctor wants to help me, I dont know what to do
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011