I am not getting pregnant even after taking of amlife 5000 injection

Hi my period due date is 29/10/11. On 12/10/11 i took amlife 5000 injection for getting pregnant . On 29/10/11 i had severe stomach pain in evening ,after that i had lighter bleeding . Usually i had bleeding for 5 days as heavier but this time i had drops only(my doctor prescribed me duvadilan tablet at this time) on 9/11/11 i took home pregnancy test its result is negative.Pls explain me y i didnt get period.I had headache ,backpain, heartburn now.pls explain me what to do to get pregnant quickly. I took hexifer tablet daily night. i took susten 100 on 13th day
Asked On : Mon, 10 Oct 2011