I am having some dark spot on my cheek because of anxiety issues which was breaking out on my cheeks

My name is marisol I m 21 female. About three years ago I began having anxiety issues and began breaking out on my cheek bones I do get dark spots from the pimples but aside from that I have these light brown circles that also appeared and they are only on my cheeks I don t know what they are or how to get rid of them but I hope you guys can help me I use to have an even complexion on my face and I Don know why this problem came up please help me out I have not been seen by a dermatologist yet but I m hoping I will soon I was thinking u probably need to do a detox and that maybe that was the reason why these light brown spots appeared on my cheeks but I honestly dont know
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011