I am having itchy nipple with yellowish spot on them, is this Paget Disease ?

for about more than 2 months my right nipple has been itching and sometimes burning and hurting and is harder than my left one. The left nipple has never itched or anything though. Both nipples have big yellow ish spots on them, and my right nipple is darker than my left one and has little red spots. The skin around both nipples are lighter, and they seem to be looking worse. The skin around my right nipple is pealing off. I ve done research on paget disease and saw pictures and it sounds kinda like it. Could it be that?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011