I am having herpes zorster with painful and burning sensation in my legs

Painful, burning sensation, spasm, jumping legs, dark marks in the arches of both feet My name is Andre, I have burning, tingling sensations with pins and needles under both feet. My legs jump night and day, stopping me from sleeping, sitting still without a spasm every 0ne or two minutes. I observed dark marks on the soles of both feet; and to be precise under the arches of both feet; and a single of red line following nerve pathway going up my legs. I have Herpes Zorster , just diagnosed on Monday; and is there a connection? thanks for listening Andre, aged 68 yr old, still working as a health professional . What have I got and what the best way to deal with it? Andre
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011