I am having cramps but my pregnancy tests are -ve. Is it normal ?

Swollen belly and torso , no period for 2 months, not pregnant , low back pain and cramps im 26 female; no period for 2 months, swollen abdomen and pelvis, urinate frequently, cramps like im getting my period but i dont. lower back pain and some naseau, constipated at times. when i touch my stomach it feels numb...i can feel my hand touching my stomach but i dont feel my stomach being touched.... im not pregnant. i had the pelvic ultrasound done today and done pregnancy test (neg) both urine and blood. i dont know what this could be, im worried. ive gone online and checked sites and only to find that im getting more worried. i want to have kids someday and would want to know what to do about my symptoms asap to fix my problem.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011