I am having PCOD and recently we came to know that my husband is having thyroid problem , please help

Hi Doctor, Am 25 years old ,and my husband is 35 its been one and a half years after our marriage and we are tryinf for a baby. I am having PCOD and recently we came to know that my husband is having thyroid problem (TSH 11, is high other factors is normal)and his sperm count is very less .5 millions/ml and is having premature ejaculation and am having Diamet500 (Metformin) tablet and my husband is having Ubi Q100 and Evion Fort and for thyroid Ebexid 15mg all med one daily for three months (just now only we started medication) Dr, is these medicins help us us to have a baby or is there any side effects for is medicines and this Ubi Q100 how it help to incerase count

Asked On : Fri, 5 Feb 2010