I am going through a medical abortion but even after having pills there is very little cramps and my bleeding has not yet started ?

hi doctor ...i m 19f n i m nearly 3weeks pregnant ..i m going through a medical abortion right now. i had mifepristone on 14th feb at around 1 pm..and 2tablets of misopristol on 15th feb at arnd 3pm... but nothing really happend except for a bit of a cramping.after 45 hrs i took 2more pills of miso but it has been 22hrs now, n seems like even it is not working for me...i got cramps for few hours but then even they vanished signs of bleeding till yet..wat do u advice me to do?? should i wait ,or take 2more pills of it ?? please help me out i m really very tensed??
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011