I am getting some kind of sores on my legs. should I worry ?

I have noticed these I am getting some kind of sores on my legs when I touch them they really hurt and they feel tender, I exercise 3 times a week, I am very active, and eat healthy, I stopped taking birth control pills 2 months ago. I am really scared about this things on my legs. should I worry ? I just remember I got them last year too and all of the sudden they went away I wonder wat it is ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
I had a huge clot in my left arm. it went from my shoulder to 6 inches past my elbow. i went to the er 3 times complaining that it felt like my wrist was broken, they said i was fine and sent me home, i went in again a week later with stange bruises on the palm of my hand, then ASKED if it was possible to get a blood clot in my arm, he said no its all it your head you probably moved around in the middle of the night and hit your hand your fine go home! 3 days later i woke up and my arm was numb, gray, and herd to move. they airlifted me to a REAL hospital, and did 2 TPA's that didnt work and had to have ER surgary, and almost lost my arm. Im now on coumadin for the rest of my life because no one knows why it happened. Have your "S PROTIEN" checked.
I agree with rebellyn. But to answer your first question, blood clots look like those thin cylinderical beef jerky that you buy at the gasoline stations, but grape colored.