I have a boil and it is getting worse

boil very red, and skin starting to become raw sores in several places including knuckles, side torso , legs. sore throat , and fever.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Hello. Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I would like to further your query. How old are you? Are on on any medication? Do you have any illness like diabetes/anaemia or have you experienced a sudden increase in the number of infectious episodes over the past few weeks or months?
Multiple boils of sudden onset could signify an infectious cause , or a nutritional deficiency state leading to decrease in immunity. Consult a physician for an evaluation; he would start a course of antibiotics.