I am getting lots of blood from vagina but not period,abdominal pain and cramps. Is this normal ?

hi there im 23 and since past 2 months been getting alotta blood from my vagina and i thought it was a long period because i came of contraceptive jag (depo) november last year but the blood is just smells like blood, ive had lower abdominal pain and cramps been sent for ultrasounds and they have found nothing in stomach region but to get scanned on ovaries threw gyneacology please help im worried about this
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011