I am addicted to smoking and i am suffering from panic attack lasting for 2-3 hours. how can i possibly get rid of it ?

After i got done smoking, my heart rate like increased, and i can feel my heart like tryin to jump out of my chest lol, and i wasnt sure if i smoked to much, or if the weed was laced, and i also was feeling very faint and looked pail =(. any ideas what this could of been? panic attack? and it lasted for like 2-3 hours, non stop beating, and it calmed down after i threw up, the chinease food i ate =( it wasnt my 1st time, i felt fine for 15-20 min after i got done smoking, then i started to feel weird, when i closed my eyes i saw shapes and i was like trippin real bad, and then i thought i was a robot, after that my heart just started racing non stop, then i tried to calm down and couldnt even walked outside in the cold for a bit, but then it calmed down after i threw up. i dont think it was laced, since non of my friends felt the same as i did and like 10 of us smoked the same weed, but i smoked the most out of all them, and it was pretty strong.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009