I am 6 months 24 weeks pregnant. Can any Online doctor please suggest

I am of 35 years 6months 24 weeks from the date of conceive my second child, my health parameters like triple test was found normal as of now do i need to go for this amniocentesis test? age 35years,6months:wt:84kgs: Doctor says if my wife was of 35 he would have done this tests ! What does this mean in your terminology! I have done the following tests, i.e S.BETA HCG LMP Serum & the value is 21025.0 m/u/ml at 25.1 week refernce value is 2700-78100 m/u/ml,Alpha FETA PROTEIN in 2nd trisemester 228.74ng/ml where as range should be between 10-550ng/ml,my T3,T4, Tsh values are normal, haemoglobin-8.3gm/d [11.5 to 16.5]l& Neurophils 73% [50 to 70%], Sir what do you suggest is every thing fine!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011