I am 41 years old and suffeing from hearing problem. What can i do ?

Hi. I am a 41 yr old female. I have Lot s of medical issues..but one is most confusing...??? Not any Doctor I have went to over the last 20 years can tell me what this is...My ears hurt..burn hot ..ring high pitched and now even creaking noises, when turning my head or squeezing my neck or pushing around the ears with my hands. I cannot hear well because the noises drown things out. I Have been tested by a ear, nose, throat Doctor..a hearing specialist, he only said You are a canidate for hearing aides No One to date has even had any idea and I have been asking and seen...I did some research on the web...MYSELF..I came across tendinis...??? I believe that s what it s called anyway..but my only problem with that is...why didn t the Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor find this?? All he said was I had a thousand tiny holes all in my sinuses and that I needed to wear a mask when vacuuming and laundry...that s it! I would also like to know if it is Tendinis..what can do??? Hi. I am a 41 yr old female. I have Lot s of medical issues..but one is most confusing...??? Not any Doctor I have went to over the last 20 years can tell me what this is...My ears hurt..burn hot ..ring high pitched and now even creaking noises, when turning my head or squeezing my neck or pushing around the ears with my hands. I cannot hear well because the noises drown things out. I Have been tested by a ear, nose, throat Doctor..a hearing specialist, he only said \
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011