I am 28 year old with hysterectomy and have removed left ovary now i'm having pain in pelvis with vomiting

i am 28 yr olf female, 3 kids all c-section, partial hysterectomy due to adnoymosis left both ovaries. then had left ovary removed. all that is left is my right ovary and tube. now i have chronic pain in lower right side, nausea , vomiting occasionally, no appetite and severe muscle pains through my lower back, legs,arms and generally all over. the muscle pain comes and goes from time. i have had every test in the book and all are normal except blood in the urine. ultrasounds show chocolate cysts from time to time. i dont know where to go from here. any suggestions on what this could be?
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011