I am 16, my heich is 511cm and 175 lbs, is it OK ?

good weight for my height and age?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011

I will try my best to answer your query.

Height will vary from individual to individual. Your BMI is within normal range so no problem.
By the age of 9, an average boy would have attained 75% of his adult height. Height of a child also depends on their parents.

I don't think you have anything to worry, enjoy your life.

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Dietitian & Nutritionist Sheryl's  Response

You are 5'11''(180 cms) and 175lbs(79 kgs) .

For a man- ideal body weight should be ht in cms - 100 which in your case is 80kgs

you are ideal body weight and you should try to maintain this weight by eating healthy and following an active lifestyle. Stay physically active and stay away from vices like alcohol and smoking.Eat small frequent meals and follow the principle of eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar. Try and include nuts,vegetables,eggwhites and fruits in your diet.

Welcome To Health Care Magic,
According to the details provided by you, your BODY MASS INDEX comes out to be-24.4 which is normal BMI.
so you dont have to worry about weight its normal according to your height and age.