I am 13 and i am 2 months pregnant. Please give me suggestion how to abort

I'm pregnant ...and I'm 13 years old idk what to do PLEASE HELP!!? well I had sex with my boyfriend like 2 months ago [without a condom I didn t have one] and I figured nothing would happen idk what I was thinking but anyway...I took a pregnancy test showed...that I was pregnant...I m really really really scared what should I do?!?! can I get an abortion or will my parents find out?!?!! if they find out about this my life will be ruined they ll pull me out of school and keep me locked up in a closet bye bye social life. not to mention hate me and treat me like trash pleasee helpp I don t know what to do but yeah I want to get an abortion can I do it without them finding out at all??!!? no you have no idea. my dad espcially he s paranoid about guys and has always tried to keep me and my 16 yr old sister [ who has never been pregnant] from them. he flips out when I have even just a friend guy tht he sees me talk to or text and he breaks things afterwards...I live in cali if I cant get rid of the baby I dont know what to do. I CAN NOT tell them I would really rather die.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009