7 weeks pregnant, which pill is useful for my abortion ?

I am 7 weeks pregnant. so how I am abort this. can I abort this with pills and which pill is useful for my abortion ?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010

Hi. Welcome To HealthcareMagic

Upto 49 days of pregancy, medical abortion is possible. Mifepristine 600 mg as a single dose followed 2 days later by 400 mcg of misoprostol as single dose.(both are oral medicines ). Check your Beta HCG titers after 2 weeks.

You better do this under Gynecologist. She will do Ultrasound and order Beta Hcg titers after 2 weeks to see whether the fetus is completely expelled.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
  Anonymous's Response
Doc, what are the risk associated with this method of abortion?
What are the side effects and for how long will they last for a person who uses it for the very first time?