Hysterectomy done, ovaries intact, constant issues with cysts. Could it be PCOS?

Hi Dr Mintz- I am a 31 y/o female. I had a hysterectomy in 01 for what drs then said was endometerosis. I still have my ovaries and have had constant problems with cysts . I also have outrageously high cholesterol , hypothyroid which I take 220 mcgs of synthroid , prediabetes fast BS of 113, a resting heart rate of over 100 & increased prolactin levels. I have seen several docs for these individual problems but no one has ever looked at it as maybe one problem. I have spent a ton of money on specialists, labs, MRI s, ekgs etc. In doing my own research I ve found maybe i have PCOS where would you advise I start with at least having this ruled out? Endocrine, GYNecologist or family practice?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013