Hysterectomy done, US showed lots of scar tissue and cysts on ovary, Should I be concerned?

I had appendix rupture 3 years ago, following surgery i abcessi was treated for 3 months with antibotics. 3 years later i suffered right side pain thru out the 3 year my periods were physically painful causing nausea and diarrhea .i had a hysterectomy which eliminated the pain but the surgeon said there was alot of scar tissue on my right ovary and cysts also scar tissue on my uterus us there any other problems i should be concerned about?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012