Hypothyroidism, obese, have irregular periods, no good response with aldactone. What can help in getting regular periods?

hello doctor i am having hypothyroidism since i was 17 since then i am having irregular periods please suggest table that would be useful in making my cycles normal when i miss my cycles i feel that i become fat and uneasy i am worried when i get periods i feel good after that for few months i was taking aldactone 100mg as treatment but i used to get periods twice a month and again from past 2 months i have not got periods please help i am fat also if treatment given will i be normal???
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012