Hypothyroidism, food intolerance, abdominal pain, tiredness, dry skin, heavy mucus, low IgA, B12. Root cause?

I have hypothyroidism . I found out I have food intolerances to gluten , casein , and albumin since 2 years ago and have avoided those. I found out 3 months ago that I m also intolerant to pinneapple, mushroom, brewer s yeast , and almond . I now avoid those as well. I ve been feeling awful for the past 6 months at least. I have alternating diarrhea and extreme constipation. I have awful gas every single day as well. I have abdominal pains every day that feel like shooting spikes of pain every once in a while. The pain is worse after I eat. It hurts to press on my abdomen in the intestinal region. It also hurts bending over because it feels like my organs are getting crushed together. I m at a healthy weight and take a multivitamin and probiotic every day. I eat many vegetables every day such as broccoli. I hardly ever drink; I have maybe one alcoholic drink per month. I get extremely tired around about 3pm (I wake up around 7:30am). It feels like my heartbeat and breathing slow down and I get so tired that I ve fallen asleep sitting up. I ve also noticed that sometimes I ve been having a hard time sitting still in class. My leg starts shaking without me realizing it. I ve found that if I forget to eat food for a few hours I get extremely nauseous, dizzy, sweaty, and shaky. I have severely dry lips that get flaky and cracked if I don t put an ointment with lanolin on them several times a time. I also have an extreme amount of mucous that I cough up continually throughout the day. I had blood tests for thyroid levels and a comprehensive metabolic panel and a stool sample done. My thyroid levels are all in the normal range so my doctor doesn t think that s the problem. I have low vitamin B12 and my doctor thinks that s why my lips are so dry. I take a sublingual B12 now to help with that. We found from the stool test that I have low levels of bifidobacterium and lactobacillus even though I ve been taking a probiotic daily. My doctor just told me to switch my probiotic brand to see if that helps. My secretory IgA levels are very low. I m eating more meat now to see if that will help. I m wondering what potential health problems could be causing my symptoms. I know there s a lot of different autoimmune diseases.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012