IBS, appearance of red blotch on upper arms, hot to touch. How to diagnose food intolerance?

Hi, I think I may have a food intolerance and wanted to know the best way to go about this and getting tests done. After eating some foods a large red blotch appears on both of my upper arms and its hot to touch. I also suffer from IBS after eating some foods. I have done a list but sometimes they affect me and sometimes when I eat them again just to check they don t. What do you think is the cause of this? Many Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  71 Awaiting Answer