Hypothyroid, dizziness, nausea, headache due to improper sleep, decrease in t3, t4 levels, tsh undercontrol

I am having the problem of hypothyroidism . i take 75mcg daily and sunday i take 75 x 2 tablets. now tsh is all contorleed between 2 to 3, but t3 and t4 has lowered down slightly from last tow years. i always feel light head ache some times it gorws in either part of my head. when asked dr he said it is migraine . ideaaly when i lack short of sleep i feel dizzy nauseatic and head ache lasts for 7-8 days until i sleep well for 9 hours or so. is my body accustomed of sleeping for 9 hours. any change in my regular activity of sleeping of 9 hours gives me onse sided head ache. i feel v lazy and unhealthy because of this. can you put some views over my problem.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012