Hypothyroid, delayed periods, constipation pregnancy test negative. What is treatment?

Dear Doctor, I am a a 35-yr-old female, with 2 children. I have been on hypothyroid medication for the past 7-8 yrs now. I usually have a delayed periods, 50 day cycles. However, I have missed 2 periods in a row this year and I am feeling hot flashes. I have gained some weight recently and have some stress at work. I checked out for pregnancy which turned out to be negative in the home pregnancy test . I also have constipation for a few days. I even tried doing abdominal exercises to see if I would get my periods but it quite did not work. Past 2-3 days, I am also feeling giddy when I get up early mornings for the past few days. What should I be doing??
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013