Hypertensive. What does Blood report suggest? Being diabetic a bother?

I am hyper tensive the last 30 yrs or so. presently I am taking amlogard 5 once in aday and teram 5 twice in a day . My BP is presently varies from 135/82 to 150/90 . I am diabetic and taking diamicron 30 twice aday . It is moderately under control . Few days back chk showed I am having albumanaria Blood test showed : total protein 7.20, albumin 4.0 globulin 3.20 and ratioo 1.25, 24 hr urine test showedprotein 1440 , spot was 50 so i went these tests ..further sodium 141,[ potassium 4.30 chlorides 103 creatinine 0.80 can you pl suggest ways to control this abumin pblm ..?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012