Hypertension under control, have frequent dizziness, headache and eye strain after stopping morning dose of Repace 50. Cause?

About 4 weeks back my Doctor advised to stop taking Repace 50 (Losartan Potassium ) morning dose as I was keeping good control on my HT since about 1-2 years with medication . All was well till recently I started feeling dizzy in the evenings, had headache and strain in the eyes. Could this be some kind of withdrawal symptom? Other medicines that I take very regularly, are Amtas AT (1 in morning) and Repace 50 & Zivast 20 (1 each in the night). Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012