Hyper pigmentation on the nose. Applied creams, no results. Recommendations?

I have a small dark hyperpigmentation patch on the bridge of nose (both sides of the bridge). I am a 30 year old black male. It is very dark and I have a dark skin tone. I ve tried to use numerous products to remove it but I have not had any success of it even reducing over the past year. I think it might have been some deep sun burn a few years ago when I was visiting hot climates on business. How can I reduce this please?
Asked On : Sun, 5 May 2013