Husband and I bumped heads while sleeping. Having symptoms of vertigo and headache. Advised physio for vertigo. Worried?

My husband and I bumped heads while sleeping about a week or two ago. Nothing happened at the time. However, I have started having symptoms of vertigo and for the last two days a headache . I have had vertigo before which was corrected and although this is acting similar it is not exactly the same. Went to my doctor today and she did some basic neurological tests and has advised I go to physio for vertigo. Guess I am still worried about the bump to the head and possibility of something Mre
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012