Hurts to swallow, stuffed nose, pain in face. Why dry mouth? What is wrong?

I just woke up and my left side of my face hurts. My left nostril is stuffed (the right is perfect) it hurts when I swallow ... I cant tell if its my throat and/or my ear that hurts. It just happened while I was sleeping. what could it be? Side note: I was sleeping with a fan I woke up with a dry mouth (unusual) I ate soup (last time I ate this soup the same thing happened, yet my nose was not affected) thank you for your assistance, Ashelly
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012