Hurting sensation in the vaginal area after passing urine. On plenty of fluid not helping. Worried

Hi there, since monday morning i went to the loo at work and the tip of my virgina and the whole front hurt where your pubic hair is, i pee only a little, my right hand side near my pubic hair is hurting to. I had to come home from work on monday and i have not been back since, i can't sleep and can't seem to eat right but i am drinking plenty of fluids, i generly feel unwell with this. Please help what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013