Huge painful bump formed after head hit a metal. Feeling dizzy, hot. How to get relief?

Hi i hit my head in a metal yesterday and got a huge bump.I hit it pretty badly. I still have a bump just above my forehead . ( Im a cabin crew) I hit in the flight.I couldnt get much sleep and now i woke up for a flight and feel really dizzy.I still have the bump and it hurts and i have this pain at times behind my right ear.I hit the right side of the head.and also feeling hot all of a sudden from time to think its anything serious or am i just getting psyched or is it due to lack of sleep?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012