How to treat night fall?

i m 20years old. nd my sex organ is small. may be because of night fall. tell me some solution..
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Night fall in no way influences the size of your penis.There is no medicine which will increase the size of it.All the medicines advertised are just gimmick & it will cause you loss of money & even confidence.The ideal size is 2 inches when erect ;If you have more than this it should be enough for a healthy & happy married life.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Men usually in your age tend to worry about the size of their penis unnecessarily. The size of an erect penis is usually over 2 inches is normal. If it is less than 2inches, it is a condition called micropenis. The woman’s vaginal length adjusts according to the penis size. There are no pills that can increase the size as advertized. Worry too much can affect your sexual performance.

Hope it helps you. Regards.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic...

before going to any conclusion what is ur penis size in erect position. as mentioned above the penis size in erect position is more that satisfy to satisfy a women if it is more than 3 before anything going what is the size of ur penis in erect position?

Dr.Bhagwan dass