How to stop loos motions for 1 year baby ?

how to stop loos motions for 1 year baby & what item should given 2 baby for eat
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
If no major water loss in motion need not worry.It could be due to lactogen intolerance
as well in that case you may use lactodex powder, or soya lack powder for preapring
milk.Strong tea and coffe out of it can help you.Other thing you can give is curd and
rice, butter milk,apple juice,pom granite juice etc can help you to stop loose motions.
thanks and take care.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
loose motion is bodys natural way to release harmful toxin from the body.. u can give electral powder add in water / u can give sugar salt water at frequent intervals...give adequate per the bodys need.. see to it the baby doesnt get dehydrated u can also give arsenic 30 dose 3 to 4 doses in 15 min intervals .. to stop loose motions it a homeopathic medicine so its safe n sure.. god bless..
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
welcome to h & m,
loose motions for5-6 times in a day as normal to 1 year baby.
diet should be changed during diarrhea.
1 use boiled and cool water
2 give butter milk,coconut water, glucose water ,for small intervals.
homeopathy medicines like nux vomica, ars alb ,podophyllum will help you to control diarrhea.