How to make people, stop drinking alcohol completely? What should be done?

hello doctor, my husband is addicted to alcohol consumption for the last 5 years, in the earlier days he used to drink quarter a day, but slowly he increased his dosage, now he is drinking full bottle a day. one year back i used some homeopathic deaddiction medicines for three months. at that time his capacity is reduced, after drinking one peg he used to sleep. after using that medicines for three months I stopped giving that medicines to him. His capacity again increased. Now everyday he is drinking full bottle. suggest answer doctor How can I make him stop drinking alcohol completely.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013