How to know you are a diabetic without going for a check up ?

How to know you are a diabetic without going for a check up?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Diabetes have one of the risk factors- Overwieght, stressful life. sedentary life.

Complaints like increased thirst, increased urination, increased hunger and weight loss. These is just a overview and common complaints.

Al though it may vary from person to person.
  Anonymous's Response

i am having blood blister on my inner thigh, can you please help me? how long does it take to cure. does it results in amputation.

Anonymous's Response

Look out for these main symptoms of diabetes that include excess thirst, hunger and incresaed frequency of urination. Other symptoms can include blurry vision, numbness. If having or developing of having any of them, then meet your doctor and get sugars tested.