How to increase my testosterone and male hormones in my body ?

hi Dr. Im 28 years old and 5feet 7inches tall man and i weigh around 80kgs, and im still unmarried, and i recently notice these symptoms of lower testosterone levels in my body, for example due to alchohol consumption, less physical activity, and stress, and obesity , i also find changes in my behaviour that i get angry soon, and i feel as loosing my spinal cord and back bone strength,facial hairs reduce, mood swings,i nowadays do regular masterbation, loosing concentration,etc... with all this i had gone through many articles and i now believe that i require more testosterone that supports more of my male hormone pls advise me to how to increase my testosterone levels in my body also advise me if daily masterbation reduces my testosterone levels or increase my levels pls advise...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011