How to grow tall at the age of 16 ?

i am 16 years old nd i m only 5.7 feet tall.tell me some methods to become 6 feet
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
You are young my friend, eat healthy, never smoke, never drink, listen to your parents and be active. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT START HEAVY WEIGHTLIFTING! stay away from coffee too...Search up in google " What stunts your growth" Ill do it for you aswell...

Caffeine, heredity, not enough sleep, alcohol, not eating right, steroids, drugs ( the bad ones) Hence why i said listen to your parents.

Also next time you head over to the mall, check out a shoppers drug mart or any health food store and look through the vitamins that you can take at your age, that should help too. I am 20 and 6'3 when i was 16 i was much shorter than 5'7...take care.
Pediatrician Dr. Diana Divakar's  Response
Welcome to health care magic....
Height is a predefined thing in your physical development. Generally, it does depend on your parents height. It is called the MID PARENTAL HEIGHT (for a boy it is, mother's height + father's height + 13) / 2. Your approximate adult height is expected to be around that height. By the way, there is some good news for you...boys' peak height spurt is around puberty which is later than the girls ( u could grow even upto 18 years of age )....Exercise and a good healthy diet are the key to your efforts in increasing your height. There are no medicines unless indicated just to increase your height. 5.7 at 16 years of age is too good and definitely does not require medical drugs or hormonal therapy. Rest assured. Will be always there to answer any querries. Do feel free to ask....Take care...bye.....