Can I still grow at the age of 17?

Hello! I am 17 years young girl with height 166,5 cm. I want to be 174 cm tall. Is it possible that I can grow that tall? Parents heights are 180 cm and 163 cm. Daily I do stretching for an hour + other exercises for half an hour. I don't have bad habits, like smoking. I eat healthy, drink lot of water and use A vitamin. If I can, how long time will it take me to get the results? And if can't grow that tall, how tall I could grow?

Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
In females most of the growth takes place around puberty. And by 18 yrs is complete.There are very less chances of any increase in height .Although i would suggest you to continue with these activites. Also do things to enhance your personality, which is more desirable and practically useful, then ones height.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The growth ceases to occur once the puberty is achieved which is generally 12 to 14 years. Hence the chances of your height increasing is low.. If at all there can be growth increase, it won't happen for more than a few centimeters and may take a long time that you can hardly notice it... But i would suggest you to continue with all your habits as it is good for general health..