How to get relief from irritated, blistered vagina after shaving? Can we use savlon ?

I shaved my vagina just under a week ago (not for the first time) but had not completely finished my period and wore a pad. To my knowledge the pad has irritated the skin which has now caused it to blister around the exact area which I shaved. It itches and burns and is sensitive to the touch. It s driving me crazy. I tried putting aloe vira on but that hasn t really helped that I can tell. Would using savlon be a better idea and what do you think it is?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012