How to cure from pain in bone ? I have tried ayurvedic treatment

Hello ... my wife is suffering from pain in legs joint and upper leg portion also in shoulder ... she is saying this may be because she i working little more in standing position and try to massage with volini but it is not curing.also she feel pain in bone of breast. so what to take and can u suggest me any good female doctor in bangalore for her and secondly she has too much bleeding problem during her period also period is not in regular she had started ayurvedic medicine doctor is challenging within 6-8 month it will cure ... and earlier who have tried the medicine is feeling relief... but the problem is she started to get too much pimple on her face after medicine started before that her face was normal ... her age is 26....
Asked On : Tue, 27 Sep 2011