How to control masturbating?

i feel energyless after masturbating! how to control it!
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Don't you feel tired after walking some distance?

Similarly some energy is being spent on masturbation.

Also your muscles will be relaxed after ejaculation. Hence do not worry about the tiredness
  Anonymous's Response
HAHA! XD ok, so ur feeling energyless after stroking, ofcourse you will feel tired...its pretty much like running and feeling energyless. The only thing you gotta do it STOP masturbating haha. Here's a daily tip: When you feel like masturbating, try not to do it. AVOID IT. Do something else to distract you from it. FIND SOMETHING TO DO! Anything to stop masturbating.
am doing mastrubtion 3 times or 2 every month ,but after doing it my body hurts me soo much why ??
maybe your not sexually eroused enough so your doing to much stroking and its making you tired
one no one should ever start it two stop duh

stop masturbating!