How should I reduce my body weight ?

I need to loose 10kg of weight. How should I do that ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jan 2010
Best way to loose weight is
Calculate your BMI.
Divide your food portion.
Decrease your calorie intake.
Do yoga ,aerobics ,dance to burn off calories.
Skipping and swimming are best.
Don eat junk food.
Eat small 6 meals a day
Drink 4 to 5 litres of water and boost your metabolism.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Aparna.k's  Response
Hi

well come to healthcaremagic
Some tips I wanted suggest you it will help you to reduce your weight.
1.Drink 3 to 4 liters of water per day.
2.Sleep for 7 hours a day. Do not watch TV, read books or listen to music on bed.
3.Do not snack while watching TV. Cut down junk foods in snacks time.
4.Oil recommendation per day is 1 tbsp and salt recommendation is 5-6gms per day with no added salt at table.
5.Avoid tea coffee after meals. Reduce the consumption of strong tea, coffee, and spices.
6.Avoid sweets at the dinner time. Donot skip any meals.
7.After meals give at least 2 hours gap before sleep.
8.Bottle gourd reduces the fat in the body.
9.Use skimmed milk and curd.
10.Take egg white only and discard the yolk of the egg. Use skin out chicken, preferably chicken breasts, which contain low fat.
11.Avoid Cheese, Paneer, ghee, butter
12.When ever feel more hungry do not increase the quantity of rice or Chapati instead, increase Dhal, salad and vegetable quantities.

EXERCISES:
Day-1: 15 Min walk-Brisk pace (Increase the time by 2 min every week till 30 min) + Abdominal exercises 10 counts (Increase the count by 10 every alternate day).
Day-2: 15 Min Walk-Brisk pace (Increase the time by 2 min every week till 30 min) + Muscle Exercise for Upper body and arms.
Day-3: 20 Min walk-Brisk pace + Abdominal exercises 20 counts.
Day-4: 20min Walk-Brisk pace + Muscle Exercise for Upper body and arms
Day-5: 20 Min walk-Brisk pace + Abdominal exercises 20 counts.
Day-6: 30 Min walk-Brisk pace (Increase the time by 2 min per week till 30 min) + Abdominal exercises 30 count.

Try this for 2 months
All the best

I loose in inches, after dieting, but weight does not get reduced, what should I do

I know losing those pounds are extremely difficult but if you put your mind to it, I know it will be as easy as a pie. Check out this book which is called the Essential Weight Loss Handbook that I am reading on how to maintain a healthier life and body. Good day!
  Anonymous's Response

Loosing weight is really difficult. It requires a strong motivation to achieve it. The 2 main things are ofcourse Diet and Exercise. You should consume less calories and spend more. Avoid foods with high caloric content. Start off with a low impact aerobic exercise like brisk walking for around 20 minutes/day. Then you can gradually increase the duration and severity of the workout. Later you can opt for jogging or join a gym.

Hey start jogging man. I have lost around 15kgs with the same.