How many do tampons do you carry in your purse/ backpack ?

How many do tampons do you carry in your purse/ backpack?
its my first day of school tomorrow and i feel like im over packing. i packed 10 tampons (a mix of absorbancies) and 4 liners. in an average school day i will change 2-4 times. is that too much stuff?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
I usually pack about 4 regular. Or 2 super and 2 regular. Or 3 light, one/two regular. And 2-3 Panti-Liners depending on the day. It all just depends on what day of our period it is, if it's a light day or a heavy day. If you carry them just in case, I would pack 1 super, 2 regulars. :) ohhh I forgot, a lot of brands now make a "purse-handy" tampon, which is like half the size of a regular so you can carry more in your purse or backpack :D